Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Winners!!!!

Here is a the list of the winners of Be My Valentine Blog Hop....thank you sooo much for your kind comments! This was a first for me doing a blog hop and I really appreciate you all taking time to visit!
Day 1 winner: Pammie Kay
Day 2 winner: Sandy from Ukiah
Day 3 winner:bcriminger
Day 4 winner:Vickie
Day 5:Julie Tucker-Wolek
Please email me at brendasjoy@defnet.com your mailing address so I can get them sent to you.


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! I am on there!!! Thanks love!!! WOW!!! I will email you when I get home... heading out the door now! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am soooo excited, I won, I wasn't expecting to win anything.. How exciting. Off to send you my mailing address.. hugs

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations to all the wonderful, and I'm sure happy, winners!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! How exciting! I sent you my address. I always enjoy seeing your awesome creations, you do a great job. Thanks again!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your projects....left a little something for you on my blog! Happy crafting!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenda!
Coming by to say hello!

Congrats to the winners!

Glad you all had fun hopping!