Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Be My Valentine Blog Hop Day 4




Wow I made it through 4 days....I really am having a blast making my projects and working on my Divas for you....I really wanted to stick with the Diva theme for this blog hop. this has been soo good for me and gave me something to focus on this week....perfect timing!
If your are coming from ANN 's blog you are in the right track!! If you found out about the blog hop in my blog, please go
HERE to start hoppin!!!


"Be My Valentine" blog hop is all about Valentine projects! We will showcase projects - layouts, cards, treat bags, etc - for Valentines. You will visit 14 Divas blogs with awesome creations and most of them are offering a RAK... Make sure to read instructions of how you will be eligible to win as well as due dates...

My project for today is another easel card...not what I had planned but I found out today what acetate cant do...joy! So I had the papers out and whipped out this card.. a little smaller version.Used Pop dots to raise the layer over the mirror paper. I am having trouble taking the photos due to that mirror paper...will try again for a better shot. I did another cut from The Love Struck cartridge with the metallic red paper added a mirror embellishment from Creating Keepsakes....joy I only have 2 of these left sure will miss them they went into clearance and I grabbed all I could and topped it off with a Jolee rose sticker....another easy fast card!


Now for my RAK another one of my Diva Post It Holders....again I used the "crock" paper for the cover. And a flower I made from some bargain flowers that turned out NOT to be a bargain...but I made 'em look pretty! Here is how I did them and what they looked like before..http://brenda-365daysofjoy.blogspot.com/2010/02/day-34.html


Here is the List of blogs to visit:

SANDY http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/

DENINE http://www.pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/

BRANDI http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/

PAM http://www.dreamersklub.blogspot.com/

ANGELA http://tealfullycuttinup.blogspot.com/

MARYANNE http://www.scrappy-gifts.com/

LORI http://scrapmomsmusings.blogspot.com/

KATIE http://www.katiesnestingspot.com/

ANN http://www.annlenth.blogspot.com/

BRENDA http://www.brendasjoy.blogspot.com/

STEPHANIE http://todaysmagical.blogspot.com/

ALECIA http://freakalecias.blogspot.com/

CHERYL http://www.tickledpink04.blogspot.com/

LUISA http://www.creativedesignsbyluisa.com

This Diva Post It Holder will also be given away for the blog hop all you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment on this post...that's it!

I will use random generator to pick winners on Feb 15th

Now for my challenge for you today is...to use a rose on your creation I think Valentines day and roses just go together! It can be a rubber stamp die cut, sticker or even a photo with a rose in it.

When you finished your project enter it here on my link for your chance to earn a Grand Prize at CSDivas post your creations in this discussion thread: http://divascreativas.ning.com/forum/topics/valentines-bh-brendas Due date to upload entries at CSDivas is Thursday February 17, 2011. Winner will be announced on Tuesday February 22, 2011...

Now let's hop to STEPHANIE 's BLOG to see her awesome creation!!!

Be back tomorrow with another project and another RAK...thank you sooo much for all your kind comments they bring me sooo much joy!!


6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh how pretty...I love this!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love that card...the HEART is FAB!! And loving the FLOWER on her hat!! Adds a perfect touch! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your card is a perfect Valentine card! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful heart! Great job......as always.

bless her heart said...

I'm not a card maker, but I really love your easel card today, and think I'm going to try to make one soon! Thanks for the inspiration!

Terri said...

Your Valentine easel card is fab! I have never made a card like that. What a great idea!
Hugs,
Terri