Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bo Bunny Midnight Frost mini cover


I finally got the covers done for the mini albums I been working on for my daughter in law and her friend.
I glimmer misted the flower added bling, stickles & feathers. Used the Winter Wonderland cartridge.I really struggled on my cover first I had it figured for white and silver Primas ...wasn't happy with that then went with bringing some blue in...I also took the stylus to the flower cuts from the Forever Young cartridge

13 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

It turned out BEAUTIFUL Brenda. I pray things are going better for you my friend, you are often in my thoughts and prayers. hugs

Lynn Stevens said...

Its a beautiful cover as are all those pages, What a keepsake!
Hugs Lynn

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Brenda, the cover is just beautiful!!! I'm glad you used the white and blues, it just looks gorgeous!

Jocelyn said...

So pretty.....I just adore those colors!!!!!

Have a great one!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVE this!!! I love love love love the feather and the title work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Brens Designs said...

Brenda, it is beautiful! Looks so delicate and happy! Hugs

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Brenda, this is beautiful! Love that line

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful! I love that added feather fluff!

Deanne :)

Nanne said...

I can't wait to see the insides.. You best get busy GF..LOL
Hugs
Nanné

Brenda said...

Nanne the inside pages are right below this post....
hugs!

Jingle said...

This whole album is fantastic!!! GREAT WORK!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

What a totally gorgeous album inside and out. They are going to be so pleased to get this. Take care!

Marian said...

Beautiful cover Brenda! There lucky to get this album. Love it!

Hugs,Marian.