Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Creative Scrapbooking Divas Be My Valentine Blog Hop .....Day 3


"Creative Scrapbooking Divas is ... a place for Divas to inspire, create and enjoy the process! We encourage members to create, try different things, challenge themselves and enjoy the process. At CSDivas we don't sell anything, we have monthly challenges with RAKs offered, great camaraderie and we like to Spotlight our members and their fabulous creations. Most of all we want our Diva members to have fun!!!"

If your are coming from ANN 's blog you are in the right track!! If you found out about the blog hop in my blog, please go HERE to start hoppin!!!


"Be My Valentine" blog hop is all about Valentine projects! We will showcase projects - layouts, cards, treat bags, etc - for Valentines. You will visit 14 Divas blogs with awesome creations and most of them are offering a RAK... Make sure to read instructions of how you will be eligible to win as well as due dates...

My project for today is a valentine for a dear friend who loves the color purple. I used my cuttlebug embossing folders on this one, added some dew drops and metal heart embellishment...easy fast card!

Now for my RAK another one of my Diva Post It Holders....this one I did using the 7x5 acrylic photo frame. My Diva was cut from the Forever Young cartridge and I used the DCWV All Dressed Up Stack.


Here is the List of blogs to visit:

SANDY http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/

DENINE http://www.pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/

BRANDI http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/

PAM http://www.dreamersklub.blogspot.com/

ANGELA http://tealfullycuttinup.blogspot.com/

MARYANNE http://www.scrappy-gifts.com/

LORI http://scrapmomsmusings.blogspot.com/

KATIE http://www.katiesnestingspot.com/

ANN http://www.annlenth.blogspot.com/

BRENDA http://www.brendasjoy.blogspot.com/

STEPHANIE http://todaysmagical.blogspot.com/

ALECIA http://freakalecias.blogspot.com/

CHERYL http://www.tickledpink04.blogspot.com/

LUISA http://www.creativedesignsbyluisa.com

This Diva Post It Holder will also be given away for the blog hop all you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment on this post...that's it!

I will use random generator to pick winners on Feb 15th

Now for my challenge for you today is...use the color PURPLE it can be anything ....layout.. card .. tag ..anything....just has to be a new creation and use the color PURPLE...

When you finished your project enter it here on my link for your chance to earn a Grand Prize at CSDivas post your creations in this discussion thread: http://divascreativas.ning.com/forum/topics/valentines-bh-brendas Due date to upload entries at CSDivas is Thursday February 17, 2011. Winner will be announced on Tuesday February 22, 2011...

Now let's hop to STEPHANIE 's BLOG to see her awesome creation!!!

Be back tomorrow with another project and another RAK...thank you sooo much for all your kind comments they bring me sooo much joy!!



13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE these!! LOVING that card and love love love love that frame!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Angie said...

This card is so beautiful I love purple too very elegant great job!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love both creations! Really like all the embossing on the card!

bless her heart said...

Embossing is a technique I don't use very often - but it looks great on your card and inspires me to do it in my next project! Beautiful cards! - Stephanie

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Great card, love the embossing.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Brenda.. you are such an inspiration. This is gorgeous, who wouldn't love to win this. hugs

Luisa said...

Another great post-it holder Brenda!
I have lots of friends and nieces that love purple color too or "grape" color as they call it.

Sandy Hentzel said...

My favorites!!!

Purple, cards, swiss dots and swirls folders, metal, dew drops!!! Elegant!

Scrappin said...

Been here all week, just haven't made any comments. Brenda I am so impressed with all your great projects. Thanks so much for sharing and being a part of our hop!
CSDivas DT Ann

Scrappin said...

Ok I will try this again... my comments aren't sticking for some reason...
I have been here all week looking at your amazing work. Thanks for sharing and being a part of our blog hop!
Valentine Hugs!
CSDivas DT Ann

bcriminger said...

Oooh! I'm loving those post-it notes holders... might have to do some!

Katie said...

I love the purple and silver together it's such an elegant card!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love the embossing! You go girl!