Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Day Blog Hop Day 5...Coconuts & Chipmunks!



If your are coming from ANN 's blog you are in the right track!! If you found out about the blog hop in my blog, please go HERE to start hoppin!!!


"Be My Valentine" blog hop is all about Valentine projects! We will showcase projects - layouts, cards, treat bags, etc - for Valentines. You will visit 14 Divas blogs with awesome creations and most of them are offering a RAK... Make sure to read instructions of how you will be eligible to win as well as due dates...

My project for today is 2 cards I made from my new Cindy Lou cartridge I seen a Usteam video from Pink Stamper and just had to do some. I made the one for my great niece who when she was 3 called acorns coconuts and the brown one for Aden my great nephew that I have watched since he was 3 months old...now almost 3....he LOVED it I mean for real loved it!! I have NEVER seen a child kiss and love on a card as he did this morning makes me cry tears of joy just typing it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen!! But he calls it a chipmunk from us watching Alvin and the chipmunks.....adorable!! Gotta love those coconuts and chipmunks!!!LOL


Here is the List of blogs to visit:

SANDY http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/

DENINE http://www.pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/

BRANDI http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/

PAM http://www.dreamersklub.blogspot.com/

ANGELA http://tealfullycuttinup.blogspot.com/

MARYANNE http://www.scrappy-gifts.com/

LORI http://scrapmomsmusings.blogspot.com/

KATIE http://www.katiesnestingspot.com/

ANN http://www.annlenth.blogspot.com/

BRENDA http://www.brendasjoy.blogspot.com/

STEPHANIE http://todaysmagical.blogspot.com/

ALECIA http://freakalecias.blogspot.com/

CHERYL http://www.tickledpink04.blogspot.com/

LUISA http://www.creativedesignsbyluisa.com

I am working on another Diva Post It Holder it is like the first one I made for the blog hop will post when finished today it will also be given away for the blog hop all you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment on this post...that's it!
I got her done she has silver O wires and I didn't ink around the edges of the card-stock

I will use random generator to pick winners on Feb 15th

Now for my challenge for you today is...to make a card for a child and treasure the moment as I have this morning.It can be any card just treasure and enjoy the moment as I have this morning!

When you finished your project enter it here on my link for your chance to earn a Grand Prize at CSDivas post your creations in this discussion thread: http://divascreativas.ning.com/forum/topics/valentines-bh-brendas Due date to upload entries at CSDivas is Thursday February 17, 2011. Winner will be announced on Tuesday February 22, 2011...

Now let's hop to STEPHANIE 's BLOG to see her awesome creation!!!

I hope to be back tomorrow with another project and another RAK...thank you sooo much for all your kind comments they bring me sooo much joy!! Not sure what the weekend brings I hope you all had fun on this blog hop...make sure to leave a comment on the RAK you would love to have.

10 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how adorable.. chipmunks and coconuts.. you are so blessed my friend.. AND the cards are so cute. hugs

Luisa said...

Brenda, Love your cards.
One of my goals is to use my cricut this year. Hope I make it...
TFS

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Fabulous cards! Love them

The Other Patti Sue said...

So very,very cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! Those are sooooooooooooo cute cute cute!!! LOVE THEM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Angie said...

LOVE the chipmonks and nuts! great cards and the Diva is fabulous as always!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Brenda, what delightful and adorable cards!

I wanted to drop in too to say hi, and thank you so much for your condolence on the loss of my nephew. Your thoughtfulness and kindness did not go unnoticed. You are appreciated more than you know.

Hugs!

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Brenda Brenda!!! You sure know how to make me feel special! Thanks so much for those lovely comments you have left me. I am the worst at getting back to my fellow bloggers but i do come through. I sure hope you are doing great and I love the cards that is just too cute I used the squirrel back at Thanksgiving it just so adorable and makes great Valentine's cards too. Awesome!! The ladies are too tooo cool, my dd is a zebra junkie and loves the zebra on too. You have a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day, oxoxox Dawn

Audrey Frelx said...

Brenda, just dropping in to wish you a very happy Valentine's Day!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Your projects are sooooo awesome! Wow! Thanks for the inspiration.

P.S. I saw you were a follower of my blog. I had to move my blog as it got hacked. New address: http://julieannshahin2.blogspt.com Hope to see you there!!! xoxo