
If your are coming from ANN 's blog you are in the right track!! If you found out about the blog hop in my blog, please go HERE to start hoppin!!!
"Be My Valentine" blog hop is all about Valentine projects! We will showcase projects - layouts, cards, treat bags, etc - for Valentines. You will visit 14 Divas blogs with awesome creations and most of them are offering a RAK... Make sure to read instructions of how you will be eligible to win as well as due dates...
My project for today is an Easel card these are soo fast and easy to do.
I used My Love Struck Cricut cartridge for my heart cut.Creating Keepsake mirror embellishment. Rhinestone strip and her "black pearl earrings"by Kaisercraft Prima flowers with bling center...was hard to get a good picture due to the reflection in the mirror embellishment...joy! Honest that mirror is clean...just reflecting off the white furry fabric and my ott light!
Now for my RAK another one of my Diva Post It Holders..this one I did in Black and White I used "Croc Paper" for the cover love how it looks like real leather and for her hat I used ANW Crestwood paper it feels like fabric my first using this paper I am lovin it!
Here is the List of blogs to visit:
SANDY http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/
DENINE http://www.pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/
BRANDI http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/
PAM http://www.dreamersklub.blogspot.com/
ANGELA http://tealfullycuttinup.blogspot.com/
MARYANNE http://www.scrappy-gifts.com/
LORI http://scrapmomsmusings.blogspot.com/
KATIE http://www.katiesnestingspot.com/
ANN http://www.annlenth.blogspot.com/
BRENDA http://www.brendasjoy.blogspot.com/
STEPHANIE http://todaysmagical.blogspot.com/
ALECIA http://freakalecias.blogspot.com/
CHERYL http://www.tickledpink04.blogspot.com/
LUISA http://www.creativedesignsbyluisa.com
This Diva Post It Holder will also be given away for the blog hop all you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment on this post...that's it!I will use random generator to pick winners on Feb 15th
Now for my challenge for you today is...BLING it can be anything ....layout.. card .. tag ..anything....just has to be a new creation and use BLING...you know how Divas love their bling!!
When you finished your project enter it here on my link for your chance to earn a Grand Prize at CSDivas post your creations in this discussion thread: http://divascreativas.ning.com/forum/topics/valentines-bh-brendas Due date to upload entries at CSDivas is Thursday February 17, 2011. Winner will be announced on Tuesday February 22, 2011...
Now let's hop to STEPHANIE 's BLOG to see her awesome creation!!!
See you tomorrow with another project and give a way!!! Thank you soo much for doing my challenges...you girls are fast!!!
































13 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love that card... and the Diva!!! LOVING that heart and loveeeeeeee the b&w in her hat! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Love this....so cute!!!
Have a great one!!!
I love your Divas!!!!! Great job on the card it's awesome!
Oh that card is amazing. I love the heart!! :)
I just love your card!!!
Love the card! and the face is adorable, the papers are perfect!
Great card and your diva note holder is so cute!
Oh Brenda, I am so happy to see you posting again.. I have always enjoyed coming to your blog. Love your easel card.. and I remember the black and white note pad.. you are so creative. hugs
Very Elegant easel card. and especially inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
Easel card is nice but I love that Diva!
Love to see what you have new each day! Wonderful card! - Stephanie
Love your card brenda!!! And the Day 2 RAK post it holder is awesome.. I want a Diva!!!!
I just made my very first easel card for Sandy's challenge and love how it came out. They are fun and easy! Mine has a picture of my daughter, to send her great grandma in Missouri. I like how it can double as a lightweight frame.
Post a Comment