Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Be My Valentine Blog Hop"

Starting February 7, 2011, 8 a.m. EST!

Welcome to CSDivas first members "Be My Valentine Blog Hop"!

Are you new to CSDivas, here is a little information about the site:

"Creative Scrapbooking Divas is ... a place for Divas to inspire, create and enjoy the process! We encourage members to create, try different things, challenge themselves and enjoy the process. At CSDivas we don't sell anything, we have monthly challenges with RAKs offered, great camaraderie and we like to Spotlight our members and their fabulous creations. Most of all we want our Diva members to have fun!!!"

If your are coming from ANN 's blog you are in the right track!! If you find out about the blog hop in my blog, please go HERE to start hoppin!!!

"Be My Valentine" blog hop is all about Valentine projects! We will showcase projects - layouts, cards, treat bags, etc - for Valentines. You will visit 14 Divas blogs with awesome creations and most of them are offering a RAK... Make sure to read instructions of how you will be eligible to win as well as due dates...

Let's move to my project....



This is a Diva Post It holder I used the cuttlebug embossing folder and paper was DCWV Spring stack and my Bind It All

This Diva Post It Holder will also be given away for the blog hop all you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment...that's it!

Now for my challenge for you....PINK it can be anything pink....layout.. card .. tag ..anything....just has to be a new creation and use the color Pink

When you finished your project enter it here on my link for your chance to earn a Grand Prize at CSDivas post your creations in this discussion thread: http://divascreativas.ning.com/forum/topics/valentines-bh-brendas Due date to upload entries at CSDivas is Thursday Feberuary 17, 2011. Winner will be announced on Tuesday February 22, 2011...

Now let's hop to STEPHANIE 's BLOG to see her awesome creation!!!


LIST OF BLOG HOPPERS:

SANDY http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/

DENINE http://www.pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/

BRANDI http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/

PAM http://www.dreamersklub.blogspot.com/

ANGELA http://tealfullycuttinup.blogspot.com/

MARYANNE http://www.scrappy-gifts.com/

LORI http://scrapmomsmusings.blogspot.com/

KATIE http://www.katiesnestingspot.com/

ANN http://www.annlenth.blogspot.com/

BRENDA http://www.brendasjoy.blogspot.com/

STEPHANIE http://todaysmagical.blogspot.com/

ALECIA http://freakalecias.blogspot.com/2011/02/be-my-valentine-blog-hop.html

CHERYL http://www.tickledpink04.blogspot.com/

LUISA http://www.creativedesignsbyluisa.com

See you tomorrow with a another project and another give a way!!! You can win my RAKS just by leaving a comment and be a follower of my blog...


19 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

what a cute post it note holder. I have the hardest time with my BIA. Thanks for the info on the coupons. I can't wait to start saving lots of money :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love your project! I loveeeeeee that hat...and her lips look amazing! Great color! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome... shabby chic is one of my favs!

Sandy Hentzel said...

Love the post it holder! Never thought to make something like that before. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Unknown said...

Brenda, I love your note holder! I am now a follower. I enjoy your playlist so much, that I left it playing as I continued my hop in another window. Thanks for the blessing.

Pam DT CSD

Luisa said...

Wow, what a great gift idea. Love it Brenda. The Diva is great!!!
I have a unch of post-it holders around and this is a great way to display them...

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh you are so creative Brenda...

Angie said...

I love your project and your challenge, she has personality! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

What a great project .... i'll try to do this one but I can't make binders lol ... i'll figure something out oh maybe bind it using ribbon? lol sounds fun!
hugs,
Angela

Katie said...

Awesome project, I could make one very similar as I have the same paper pack. I love the big hat!

Antonella said...

Love your project - the hat is so feminine... hugs, antonella :-)

Brenda said...

Ladies the challenge is just to use the color pink on anything....sorry about the confusion....
hugs
Brenda

ScrappinAnn said...

Brenda, I thought I was a follower already - I am now though!
I love your project and all the others on your blog. I am still on your blog and can't get to hopping cuz I love it all so much!
Thanks for being a part of our hop!
Ann
ScrappinAnn@gmail.com
annlenth.blogspot.com

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Your project is gorgeous! Love it

Karenladd said...

I am a Post-It addict so this project really caught my eye! I am now a follower and having fun checking out your blog!

karensk said...

What a cute project. love it.
I t even looked better in the close ups.

Thanks for sharing
karen k3 at ameritech dot net

Denine said...

Awesome project Brenda. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Everything amazes me.How detailed & colorful & unique..i love it.You inspire me,when I get to Texas i'm going to start crafting because you can never run out of things to do and i think it's really Awesome.I would be coloring outside of the lines to this day if it wasn't for you :) i love you Grandma Brenda

Love, Cheyenne Summer Hill :)