
I love making these gardens. I hang them on a stand wrapped with ivy. Then I make a base and cover it with reindeer moss....love how soft it is! I plant it with mixed dried greenery and silk flowers and add a mushroom bird. I usually use clear textured glass I love the effect the light gives when using water glass or the glue chip glass.
































5 comments:
This is just beautiful...I have never seen one before...glad I stopped for a peek..
DeeDee
very pretty i love it, what a beautiful creation.
p.s. i was borned and raised in northeast ohio :)
thanks for sharing
jennie
Brenda this is so pretty! I've never seen one before either! Love it!!
Hi Brenda....Lovely work...you are just one busy girl...just wanted to see what you had been up to and say HI.....Sandy
simple amazing I love it, Wow so different. thank you so much for sharing your gazebo with us. Fabulous job.
Post a Comment