
This is my first try at doing a digital layout....I know I have a long way to go to get good at this! You gals that do the digital layouts I am sooo amazed by your work!
This is one of my furbabys she is missed everyday. I am so blessed to have her for as long as we did she was an awesome dog. I do have one of her puppies and she makes me laugh every day I am sure she was my special gift from Xena and ......from the lil boy dog that lives next door!
This is one of my furbabys she is missed everyday. I am so blessed to have her for as long as we did she was an awesome dog. I do have one of her puppies and she makes me laugh every day I am sure she was my special gift from Xena and ......from the lil boy dog that lives next door!
***sorry about the post will work on it later!!! Told ya I have sooo much to learn!
YEAH!! I think I fixed it!!! Off to work I go!
































4 comments:
Brenda...gorgeous!!! Love all your stained glass items too!! I make glass beads, and fused glass. Your first try at digital is fantastic and Zena...what a cutie!! Hugs, Dawn
Hi Brenda,
Thanks for your comments on my blog. Your stained glass is lovely - something I always wanted to do.
Great job on your first digital layout. A lovely precious furbaby memory.
you did a great job...I have not tried digital yet...maybe one day..still collecting stuff....
Aww, this is great. That is such a cute layout.
Post a Comment