Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Glamour Shots Layout




Here is a layout I did of my sisters Glamor Shots. When I got the Home Decor cartridge I fell in love with the chandelier here was my chance to use it.
I used the Hello Kitty font,Storybook,Graphically Speaking,and the Dreams Come True Cricut cartridges.
The papers are from Close To My Heart see Lori http://lorileng.myctmh.com/ and the mirror paper on the shoe and mirror is every day stock from Jo-Ann's, bling from Taylored Expressions and Jo-Ann's $1.00 spinner, brad in center of flower is from Creative Imaginations from Peachy Cheap's daily deal, flowers are Imaginisce dyed to match my layout.
Thank you Vickie for the inspiration and beautiful photos for my layout...and for allowing me to put your age! Love ya!
I just LOVE my Cricut!!!

5 comments:

KarenSue said...

very cool, LOVE the chandelier

Mary Director said...

How perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

love it!!! I agree about the chandalier, that is my favorite item on the whole cart!!

Heather West said...

I love this layout! Awesome job.

DeeDee said...

Great layouts...look how pretty you look...love it.and the chandiler too....