Thursday, May 21, 2009

Friendship Box









This is a Friendship box that I made. I used DCWV All Dressed Up Stack. My Swiss Dots and Flower Dots Cuttlebugembossing folders. Also used my Storybook Cricut Cartridge and Home Decor cartridge. Bling was from Taylored Expressions. I normaly use brads for clousures on the little boxes this time I used some clear Flower Style Stones and bling in the center. Then used velcro to close the boxes. I am determined to use some of my stash of supplies, doing this I had to resize my boxes to fit. For the clousure on the front I used a vintage brad from Jo-Anns then added my beads with sheer ribbon to wrap around the box. The legs were painted wooden Darice Ball Finials. Used the red liner tape to put the little boxes on with.

The concept is to put messages in the lil boxes on how you value your friendship,but also nice to put lil trinkets like jewelry.

I had trouble taking the pictures....I really need to take a class I think! It isn't showing up the pink color as it is......JOY!!!
Here is the info on making the box:

http://www.pennywisearts.com/archive1/pam_friendship_box.pdf


6 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

What a fantastic project. Any friend would love to receive this. Any directions?

Deborah said...

That is so cool...I really love it!

charlene said...

Brenda that is so pretty that is one of my favorite color combinations ! Where did you get the template for that do you mind sharing?
Hugs

Nanne said...

Oh wow!.. that is awesome.. I have to agree with charlene about the extra color choice and the quesiton about thet template.. where did you get it?

Tracy said...

Very beautiful, your friend is going to love it. Where can I find the instruction to make one of these for my daughters?

Monique Griffith said...

Wow, that is awesome!! What an incredible gift!