
I was so happy this morning to get this Blog Award !!!
Thank you so much Dawn from CREATION'S BY DAWN for thinking of me! I just LOVE her blog and LOVE her work....make sure you stop by and see for your self how talented she is and make sure to leave some love!
I am passing this award on to:
Nanne from Scrapbooking is my Passion!
Charlene from scrappygma's place
Dee Dee from DeeDee's Craft Spot
Nora from Handmade & Heavenly by Nora
Bridget from Bridget's World
Diana from design by diana
Charlene from scrappygma's place
Dee Dee from DeeDee's Craft Spot
Nora from Handmade & Heavenly by Nora
Bridget from Bridget's World
Diana from design by diana
I want to thank EVERYONE for their kind comments and support on my blog.
































3 comments:
OMG!!! Brenda.. thank you so much..Im delighted and stunned at the same time..LOL
I will post it on my blog with honors..thank you thank you and thank you..
Brenda, thanks so much. I knew I had followers, but didn't really think people actually looked. I will display it proudly. Thank you!
You are so sweet! Thanks!!
Post a Comment