Thursday, May 28, 2009

MY JOY.....My very first layout

I was going thru some older layouts and wanted to share this one. This was the very first layout I ever did. I have came a long way since then.....I think any way! Also learned the hard way that some things yellow with age!
This is a photo of my son at 3 months old....he was so cute!!!
This makes me come to tears as I recall the very tough times I went through during this time...but I found so much peace when he was in my arms and looking down at his face. I knew I had to be strong for him.

4 comments:

Heather West said...

I think this layout looks great! Even if it is your first!

Leanne said...

Wow! I would have never guessed this being your first layout! It's such a great layout!!
I just love your blog and I signed up to be a follower to! Thanks for leaving me all the sweet comments!!! Have a wonderful day! (((Hugs)))

Deborah said...

GREAT first layout!! I should go find mine if I can figure out which was my first! When I started "scrapbooking" I didn't even know about paper trimmers and just used scissors :)

DeeDee said...

wow....wow.....wow...you did a awesome job...very cute subject also..cutie pie.