
~chevygirl~
I am having such an awesome day I just got this award from Chevy girl I want to thank you for all your support and honoring me with this award!
Ok so I have to do a few thing to get this reward1: Thank the person who gave me the award and link to their blog ~chevygirl~
2: List 10 honest things about myself:
1: I LOVE HUGS!!!
2:I enjoy crafting !
3: I love kids!!
4: I am blessed to have a great family we have our ups & downs but we are there for each other!
5: I love animals....my furbabys are sooo important to me.
6:I LOVE ironed sheets...just started doing this and I am lovin 'em!! It is worth the extra time it takes....try it you too will be hooked!
7: I love my job it is sooo much fun!!
8: I enjoy my computer and all the friends I have made along the way
9: I love music
10: I love watching my birds, bunny's and squirrels in the yard sooo peace full and entertaining.
.3:Put the award on my blog
4:Pick 7 people to give the award too
































7 comments:
Oh Brenda...thanks so much!!! I have been so busy this week.....I will fill ya in later...but wanted you to know it really means alot to me and that I have the lemonade award for you too on my blog it is sitting in as a draft...just have been unable to finish... Hugs, Dawn ...THANKS!!!!!
Thank you Brenda so much for thinking of me with this award.. I don't have 7 people to pass along to though.. but I will accept this with honors..
cheers.
Nanné
Awe! Brenda thanks for thinking of my blog for this award...I feel honored...I will post it to my blog this week...Thanks for your support along my journeys...
wanted to ask you if you have a pattern for that stepping stone also...thought I seen one but when I went back ther was none...thanks Hon...hugs for a friend.
Thank you so very much Brenda for thanking of me and my blog for this award. Your such a sweetheart. May you be bless with happiness..
Congrats to you, that is such a cute award!!!
Brenda I'm so happy.....I've just no idea how to accept this and add to my blog...I've never gotten an award. I'm excited...thanks.
Brenda I have something for ya...check May 21, 2009. Thanks, hugs, Dawn
Post a Comment