Monday, May 18, 2009

Bath Time Layout

This is a very simple layout that I did using the New Arrival cartridge for the lil ducks. I discovered that I could print on vellum stickers! Just print on regular card stock let ink dry, using painters tape, so you can remove easily, tape your sticker over your printed words, using your card stock as a carrier it will print right on your sticker. Make sure to use transparencies in your paper selection on your printer settings.
I used mulberry paper as my photo mats and made the pastel ric-rac into a trim by braiding it together. I normally use ink for all my edges but kept this layout pretty clean looking. I used some of my fun fur for my tag left over from all those knitted scarfs that I made. Used pop dots for some of the bubbles for added dimension and also added some paper glaze for some of the bubbles. The date was put on with stickers with the clear acrylic embellishments.

3 comments:

Heather West said...

Awesome job, I will have to try the vellum transfer. I have some that I haven't used in years. i love the doggy and baby taking a bath..how cut is that..precious.

rajah1116 said...

Very nice!

DeeDee said...

very cute...love the details...