Here is a card I made for my sister in law. I used my Cuttlebug embossing folders on this.....I LOVE those embossing folders! I got sooo excited that they are soming out with some new ones!
I have been crafting most of my life, I believe it is woven in me from my Grandmother & Mother.
I enjoy sewing,working with polymer clay,stained glass,and any thing paper crafting. I love to try anything new and need to learn to take better photos!
If you have any questions or need to contact me please feel free to email me.
7 comments:
so stinkin' cute! thanks for sharing it.
What a cool idea. I love the embossing idea too.
Is the onesie a Sizzix die? Really cute card.
this is ADORABLE! I love the CB folder you used...how cute is this card!!!
Brenda that is just adorable ! You do such cute work. thanks for the love you left me and the award
What a cute card Brenda..Love the way you embossed it..Cute!
Your card is so cute I love the embossing you did. Your work is so wonderful keep crafting I love you see your work...
Post a Comment