Here is another LO using the foam core board as a shaker box. This is not a design of mine I seen this on the Carol Duvall show.http://www.hgtv.com/crafting/shaker-box-beachy-scrapbook-page/index.html
And was inspired to do my version of one.I used a rub on for the dolphin and real sand and sea shells in this LO.
I use an old atlas in so many of my LO to put a map on them.
I have sooo many more ideas to do using this idea.....how about a red, white,and blue one for July 4th LO...or what are lil girls made of...sugar and spice and everything nice.
































2 comments:
I love that layout !
This layout definitely brings back memories for me. I used to teach how to make the shaker boxes when I lived back east. I love that technique. I LOVE things that I can touch and feel....and shake, lol, in a LO.
Great job!
Post a Comment