Wanted to share this Explosion Box I made. This one took some time!
My DH,his brother and a friend built the shed. That fall we had a lil button buck deer that came to visit we named him "Buttons" he was also there to watch as the shed was being built.
Carts used: GS,FF,CO,GP,P&F,& ZB
The roof was made on a foam core base with shingles made from polymer clay using a rubber stamp for texture,also added some sand for texture. I am really starting to love the FF cart! Those lil file folders,luggage tag,clip board,and hinges are all from the FF cart. I know now that I NEED a Jukebox after doing this project.
































4 comments:
i love your project but i see you have gotten the background also.... thanks or sharing.. please take a look at my blog an tell me what you like/dislie.. have a blessed day .. keep the inspiration coming...
http://scrappingladybug.blogspot.com/
What a great idea, I love the tiles on this Brenda
Oh oh oh.. this is just way to cute Brenda. I absolutely love it. And it must have taken a bit of time to do this.. way toooo cute.
That little roof is fantastic! Love it!
Post a Comment