Blogoversary Candy!
The candy will run until Midnight (GMT) on 30th April so please check back to see if you have been lucky. She will announce the winner on her blog the following day.
Debbie is celebrating her blogoversary...! So by way of saying thanks to everyone that visits she has put together some Candy! She has included some of the products that she use on all the cards she make...Copics, Nesties, Martha Stewart border punch, Stamps, Paper, Flowers, Buttons and ribbons...Take a look...
































4 comments:
Happy Blogoversary!!!!!
Well I had to put my name in the hat. Thanks for the visit printing on ribbon is a great idea don't ya think? I hope that you don't mind if I put your blog name on my blog? If ya do could you just let me know and I will take it off.
Hugs Blue
Blue Oh no thank you for listing me on your blog! Yes I love the idea of printing more than words or names on the ribbon....just think of how everything can coordinate! You really inspired me!
Good luck nice candy huh?!
hugs
Brenda
Your blog is beautiful. Happy Blog Anniversary.
brz352
Post a Comment