Here is some Cd folders that I made to store my PC Crafter Hug Club CD's and other graphics that I collect.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love all your work and think your blog is great.I also would like the pattern or template for the multiple CD holder. My e-mail address is dejoanav@tampabay.rr.com , If you need my snail mail one just let me know........Continue your great work. Beverly
CD folder is ultra cool, thanks for sharing the template even though I don't think I could ever come up with one half as good as yours. The puppy album is ADORABLE!
Brenda, Your CD folder is great. I just had a new grand daughter and took millions of pictures. I will make one of these holders for my daughter and slip in the cd with all the pictures I took. Love your blog tooo.
I have been crafting most of my life, I believe it is woven in me from my Grandmother & Mother.
I enjoy sewing,working with polymer clay,stained glass,and any thing paper crafting. I love to try anything new and need to learn to take better photos!
If you have any questions or need to contact me please feel free to email me.
3 comments:
I love all your work and think your blog is great.I also would like the pattern or template for the multiple CD holder. My e-mail address is dejoanav@tampabay.rr.com , If you need my snail mail one just let me know........Continue your great work.
Beverly
CD folder is ultra cool, thanks for sharing the template even though I don't think I could ever come up with one half as good as yours. The puppy album is ADORABLE!
Brenda,
Your CD folder is great. I just had a new grand daughter and took millions of pictures. I will make one of these holders for my daughter and slip in the cd with all the pictures I took.
Love your blog tooo.
Post a Comment