Friday, February 10, 2012

Luck layout challenge


Here is a layout I did for the Luck challenge for the Paper Hoarders DT ....we had to use the word luck so I went with a layout of my Chris for this one....I was sooo proud of him the foot ball team was really having some bad luck but Chris played an awesome game that night and they finally got a win!!! Had sooo much fun doing this one I used some cork a first for me I love adding different elements to my layouts.I couldn't have done this layout without the Helmars 450 adhesive....if you ladies haven't tried it yet hop over to see Kristina at Your Memories Here to give it a try....your projects will stay glued!!! I am sooo in love with this glue! Inside the file folder is a personal message for Chris.
Paper : DCWV
Cricut cartridges: Fabulous Finds
Alpha paper clip, buttons & fabric stickers: Joanns
Football sticker: Photo sticko
Index tab: Office Max
Cork: Darice
Glue: Helmars 450

10 comments:

Tanya said...

Great job Brenda!!! Thank you for being a Paper Hoarder DT member!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Christy said...

Great job on this one. I really love the look of it! :) :)

Lovebug Creations said...

WOOT WOOT! This is awesome Brenda! I love how the corkbaord looks... Kudos to you! :)

Bug Hugs,
Kimi

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I LOVE this Brenda... Especially like how you have a special message for Chris... Awesome layout.. Going to have to check out that glue.

Chris said...

Hi Brenda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Brenda! Wow, you did a fantastic job on this layout, my friend! It's great!

Glad Chris and his team won and had a winning game!

I'll be back!

Hugs, my friend!

Little C's Creations said...

Love your layout!!! Very nice!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

What a great page and how fun to document a winning moment! I also snuck a pee at your card for the BB card challenge .. love it! Glad to see you crafting, GF!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this Brenda! LOVING the photo, the football accent ... and loveeeeeeeeee the cork pieces!!

Maggi said...

I love how you used the newspaper clipping on the layout!