here is an altered wooden embroidery hoop I did for a challenge for the Paper Hoarders a while back was going through my photos and thought I would share....hoping to inspire some one
I used a glimmer mist screen and misted 2 layers of tulle hot glued it to the top of the hoop, trimmed to fit so it could be opened up to refill the potpourri inside...glued 2 layers of tulle to the bottom part of the hoop....then the fun began digging out my Primas and glimmer misting!!!
I scattered some loose pearl beads from my stash.
I gave this to my friend Karrys sons wife Oa from Thailand loveeed the way she said potpourri...and sooo happy Wes is back from Iraq and happily married ....I am sure Karry is smiling from heaven seeing how happy he is...
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Key Lime Pie(on tulle) Vintage Pink (flowers)Patina (flowers & butterfly) all from Kristina from Your Memories Here
Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens: Fanciful Stencils: Your Memories Here
Leaves: Prima Calcutta Willow
Butterfly & large flower Andora White : Your Memories Here
Prima Madrigal Blossom White Libbell: Your Memories Here
Bling: Prima E line Your Memories Here
Prima tiny roses: Your Memories Here
































5 comments:
Oh, Brenda, this is just gorgeous!
Brenda, this is beautiful.. and you always inspire me.. i just wish i could find time to do more crafting.. i am having trouble with my blog, my pictures keep disappearing.. :-( i have been working on trying to figure what's going on for several days.. ) i so hope you are feeling better, i have you in my prayers. hugs
This is beautiful! TFS
This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeee the lace and the flowers!
I love this. You use the flowers to give such an elegant look. Tfs
Post a Comment