Here is a wooden frame I altered to hold some of the charms I make. I put foam core board and covered with some green velvet...and then found left over treasures from other projects and glued them on.
I have been crafting most of my life, I believe it is woven in me from my Grandmother & Mother.
I enjoy sewing,working with polymer clay,stained glass,and any thing paper crafting. I love to try anything new and need to learn to take better photos!
If you have any questions or need to contact me please feel free to email me.
5 comments:
Oh Brenda, it turned out just beautiful.. you are so clever. hugs from ukiah
I have tried so many times to put your button on my blog, but it just won't work... :-(
This is BEAUTIFUL!! Loving those charms and the flowers!!
Very pretty Brenda! Love the frame and I adore your charms!!!
so gorgeous brenda.i love the shimmer on your frame and beautiful charms :D
xx coops xx
Post a Comment