rsatile the Bo Bunny paper is!!!
There is a rub on message on the inside but my photo didn't come out too clear so I will re take and post...it reads:" I have found the one whom my soul loves"

Paper: Bo Bunny Midnight Frost
Cricut cartridges: Hannah Montana
Martha Stewart border punch
Nightingale flourish rubber stamp
Brilliance Moonlight White Pigment Ink
Cuttle bug embossing folders
Rub ons: K & co. and DCWV Spring
Ribbon from stash
oh ohhh before I go I was sooo proud of my self last night before cleaning off my desk I m
ade 2 cards from the scraps from the paper that I used on my layout...yay!!

































12 comments:
Very pretty card!
Beautiful easel card, Brenda! I love all the textured hearts.
How very pretty, you made those colors shine.
OH pretty! I think I have Bo Bunny papers. I'll have to see if I can play along with the Challenge.
This is gorgeous Brenda, such subtle, elegant colours
hugs
Enfys
Oh wow Brenda.. checking out this card of yours and its absolutely beautiful.. loving all of the embossing..
Nanné
Hi Brenda! Awesome card... I love all of the embossing!! Easel cards are so fun to make!! :) hugs... Tracy
That's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It turned out so pretty Brenda... But I always love to see your beautiful creations... Yes it is fun when we can use some of those scraps...
OH Brenda.. this is so gorgeous!! I love the hearts and the texture!! Great job my sweet friend!!
Hugs,
Tanya
Hi, Brenda! This card is beautiful!
Ohhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I love love love the colors and loving all the hearts!
Post a Comment