Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!


I wanted to stop by today and tell everyone Happy New Year...I had Gary take this picture tonight after coming home from my sons house we had dinner there...I swear I been non stop eating since Thanksgiving...joy!
Hoping this year is a lil better for me and I have some new goals set for my self...going to be doing a lot more challenges and not be MIA sooo much...thank you for not giving up on me and keeping me in your prayers through this last year it was a tough one....glad its over....
ohhh an my one lil word for this year is ENJOY!!! I am going to try my best to enjoy every day that God has blessed me with enjoy all those lil moments....
Love you all!!!
hugs!

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!! ENJOY it! :)

~BridgetL~ said...

Well Happy New Year to you. I've missed seeing you. I hope 2012 will be a great yr for you. Thanks for coming by. Hugs :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Happy New Year, Brenda!!! Hope you and your family enjoyed a wonderful holiday and that it'll always be filled with love and blessings!

Hugs!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

And Happy New Year to you Brenda, I pray God has many many blessings planned for u this year. I like your word for this year "ENJOY". So good to see you back blogging. Hugs from Ukiah

Jingle said...

Happy New Year! What a pretty picture!