Saturday, January 7, 2012

Use Your Stash Blog Hop






Welcome to our New Year - Use Your Stash Hop!
Yes New is Nice But we all do it! We buy things that we never use, so today my crafty friends are sharing some goodies from their stash... please Hop along and Have a great trip!
It will start with the Princess of Scrap- Heather (you should all know she was in the Creating Keepsakes Teen
Scrapbook Final Challenge) and she is the youngest in this group


You know we all do it buy something we just HAVE to have and then never use it...so I was all for joining in on this challenge..
When I seen the i rock on Scrapbooking Warehouse.com for $8.44 I HAD to have it...thinking how I love bling I would really have some fun with this little toy...well my invoice is dated 03/31/11...joy almost a year and all I did was put the
batteries in it and create a drawer for all the other lil goodies I bought to go with it...well I am soo glad I got to play with it because I am loving it and the lil setter stix remind me of a lip gloss is sooo awesome you get it wet and it picks up your gems...only $2.88 for 2 of those what a bargain! I WILL be using more of this toy!


Now for my layout this is a picture of Sydnee my lil artist ...isn't she sooo adorable! I am sooo happy they are back form Texas I been having sooo much fun crafting with her.

Paper: Heidi Grace: Regan's Closet
Scrabble Tiles
Imaginisce I rock crystal and stud heat-setting tool
Flowers & Bling: Imaginisce



your next stop is:Crafty&Green http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com/

ok now for the RAK... just follow my blog and leave me a comment and what color you would like your Diva Post it Holder to be and I will custom make you one! If you click under labels under Post it holders it will show some of the other Divas... I will use random.org Monday Jan 9th morning to announce the winner
Now go grab some of your stash and use it!!!

The winner of the Diva Post It Holder is...... #5 charli said...love the lo--I'd like a pink or teal post it diva if I get chosen!Thanks you all who visited and became followers of my blog I even counted those who did not follow only had to delete duplicate posts to get a proper count send me your mailing info charli and you will get your custom made Diva post it holder out to you this week





20 comments:

Just a Simple Gal - Judy in Huntsville - AL said...

SO fun Brenda! Since we don't have many girls in the family the i-rock isn't something I would use - but it was fun to see what you did with it!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I had to have the I-Rock too and rarely use it.... thanks for the reminder I need to use mine more. Great layout and yes she is a cutie! TFS

Anonymous said...

I became a follower :) If I win I would love a purple or pink one. Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have the IRock too and I need to use mine too!! I love love love love your lo!! ADORABLE photo and loving the tiles for the title! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Chark said...

love the lo--I'd like a pink or teal post it diva if I get chosen!

Lisa said...

Very pretty Brenda, I have the IRock and it sits in the corner all lonely! Thanks for reminding me to use my stash!

Pamela Lash said...

Love it -Brenda - my favs are shades of purple......
Pam

Scrapinkats said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scrapinkats said...

guilty used it one time! Great POst

Carla said...

I actually want one of I rocks.... I just haven't broken down and got one yet.... I love your lay out it's beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing.



http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com

Auntie Em said...

Your LO is so sweet! I love the pretty paper and colours you used. The blinged out flowers and the blocks are great accents. Glad you got the i-rock out to give things a little more sparkle! :D
Thanks for sharing! :)

Peaches23 said...

Thank you for the opportunity to win a great prize. You do awesome work. If I win, I'd like a pink one please.

Nicole

Crafty and Green said...

Really pretty Layout! Thanks for sharing your tools you used from your stash. I'd love a Green Post it Note Holder to go with my crafty and green, hehe!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
tinakeller.gogreen@gmail.com

Vicki said...

I'm a new follower. I love my I-rock, so cool that you now use yours.

Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

Boni said...

how kewl this is :) I like it just the way it is Rock on diva ....thanks for the hop Boni

Cindi said...

I love your layout!! that little pink tool is cute..I sooo need something to pick up and place gems with
:)

Stampindamour said...

Hi Brenda - so many fabulous ideas!! So true about the unused crafty things! I had come across a few things with a dated receipt circa 2004! I need to use it or pass it on... xo

-pamela :)

Brendanc said...

I love your layout as well. I have been checking out the IRock, but haven't gotten it, but I love the way you used it. I LOVE your post-it note holder with the DIVA hat. It is absolutely adorable.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL- oh yes we all have things we just had to have and have never used..I love the scrabble titles u used, wondering, where u got them? look at me wanting something else... Lol.. your layout is beautiful, i always love to stop by and see your beautiful creations. So glad your little one is back, life is so short... We need to enjoy every minute... Hugs