Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Goals 2012


I did this layout for a challenge on Face Book for the Paper Hoarders wanted to do one for my goals for 2012...I really kept it simple for me this year...mainly wanting to ENJOY the year! Not often I have photos taken of me I am the one taking all the pictures...hubby didn't do to bad. Not the best pic of me hair need colored and cut I did cut about 4 inches off...it hasn't been this long for 9 years....back to my "Menopausal Barbie" days with the pony tail...joy!
Make sure to ENJOY your day!!! I am!!!
My Goal for 2012:
laugh more....cry less
more Date Nights
learn to say no more
to enjoy every day!!!
Paper: DCWV All Dressed Up
Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge
Glimmer Mist: Patina
Prima :No 9 Essentials,Sculpture flowers, Innocence Collection, Andora White plus some lil mini roses tucked in and some leaves
Tim Holtz Idea o logy metal leaves and clip
Websters Pages Cameo

6 comments:

Enfys said...

Great LO Brenda (great resolutions as well) Your photo is super, I am aiming for hair I can put in a ponytail, but know I will look ridiculous, so think that will be abandoned. Happy new year to you and yours,
hugs
Enfys

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this Brenda! I loveeeeeee the flowers and loving the resolutions! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Ziggyeor said...

Very pretty. I'm laughing at your description of yourself. You look very lovely. My hubs doesn't do too bad when I hand over the camera either. ;)

Audrey Frelx said...

Beautiful layout! Love all the colors of blue!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Brenda I love your layout, the swirls are beautiful AND I like your goals - I might have to borrow them... It is so good to see you posting again... I have missed you my friend. Hugs

Susanne said...

Pretty page - and those simple goals can make a big impact - good luck with them all.