I had sooo much fun doing this card...used my Cricut Design Studio to flip and weld hearts from the George & Basic Shapes cartridge. I made a red card stock base then covered with my patterned paper...inked the edges and added my eyelet lace and embellishments.
Cricut cartridge: George & Basic Shapes
Trinket Pin: Maya Road
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Brushed Corduroy
Quote: Cloud 9 Designs
"love embellishment" Jo Anns Craft Essentials
Prima Flowers & leaf : Your Memories Here
Patterned paper: Paper Pizazz Jo Anns open stock
I am also entering this one in these challenges:
Red, White and Pink: http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-challenge-red-white-pink.html
Red White and Pink :http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/
With All My Heart: http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-56-with-all-my-heart.html
using my DS: http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/
































13 comments:
Ohhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeee this Brenda!! LOVING that big heart and love love love the lace!!!
Lovely card! What beautiful hearts- the eyelet edging is really pretty! I love the bouquet of flowers off to the side. Thanks for joining us for the ABC DT challenge!
GORGEOUS Bren! Love it to bits!!!
HUGS
Kristina
Your Memories Here
This is SO pretty! I love this!
What a wonderful card. Please share it with us at She's A Sassy Lady's Weekly Challenge. TFS
Great easel card Brenda!
Thanks for showing us some love over at Fussy and Fancy and good luck with the challenge :-)
xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx
Sazzle
http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/
this is so adorable!!!
Oh, Brenda, this is gorgeous!
BTW, you won the diamond mesh RAK on my blog!!! Congratulations!!!
Beautiful card.love the heart shaped card with pattern paper.gotta check out that paper next time that im at J's.tfs
Oh Brenda, I can see why you had so much fun doing this.. it's beautiful.. i love the flowers and the sentiment.. love it all.. thanks for following me my friend.. i clicked on you and it brought me to your blog. i hope you are feeling better.. hugs sandy
Very nice card. love the colors used! Thanks for joining us this week at SSDS. Good luck with the challenges.
Just A Pac Rat
Http://circlebenterprises.com
Beautiful easel card!! Love the heart shape. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the ABC DT Challenge!!
~Sheri
Fabulous card!! Thank you for playing along with the ABC Challenge this month!
Post a Comment