Here is a Post it Holder I made for the owner of the campground we go to. I used an acrylic photo frame and slid in a photo we took when riding our golf cart thru the woods...only after I searched for hours looking for the perfect paper...did it hit me to use a photo....joy!
She was sooo happy with it she made an announcement over the intercom plus it got me a gig to be doing scrapbooking classes in the rec hall....sooo excited!!!
I used the Everyday Paper Dolls and Campout for this project
































6 comments:
Oh, Brenda, this post it note holder is adorable!!!
What a great idea and look how cute it turned out! TFS
I've been busy making post it holders too...There's something about the new years and post its!!!
This one is great LOVE the look!
Such a great idea and its sooooooooo cute too!! And congrats on landing the scrapbook gig! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):)
What a great gift! I will need to try this for myself.
You are so creative , I love it. I know you will have fun teaching your scrapbook class
Post a Comment