Thursday, November 11, 2010
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. ♥ So love the people who treat you right. ♥ Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































7 comments:
So true Brenda.. It is so good to see you posting again. I have missed you my friend. hugs
Thank you Sandy....nooo more laying in bed crying about it ALL....I refuse to let anyone steal my Joy again!! I missed you too GF thank you sooo much for all your prayers!!
hugs
AMEN Brenda!! And sending HUGS TOO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I agree with you about not having regrets. All we can do is try the best we can in the circumstances we are in at the time, and learn a little something if or when things don't work out. After all, as Scarlet would say, tomorrow is another day.
Amen sister..kinda telling myself the same things lately...love the mini book...looks great....
GREAT QUOTE :)
I love this...and if it's ok with you, I would like to copy it and post it on my blog.....of course I would say it was yours.....but I think its just to beautiful and I would love to share it with others....thank you for stopping by my mini album blog....I think your the first to stop......
Post a Comment