Monday, November 22, 2010

Guest / Memory Book for Karry



Karry was really into the celestial theme ...every time I look at the night sky I will think of my dear friend.
This is a little guest/memory book I made for Karry's dinner...I also left 6 pages for Wes to add photos. The other pages I thought would be nice to write our special memory of Karry..I have sooo many I could fill this book and some...sorry you know me...joy!
I wanted to make something so future generations will know the Karry we all know and love.
I made this using my Bind It All and Laura's binding method...with her method you can do this without the BIA machine! You HAVE to make sure and check out her Ustream videos....I added charms on the binding this was a first for me I think I put my eyelet a little to low but I still am happy with the way it turned out.
Thank you all for your prayers Sandy you are awesome lady....I cry just thinking of you I am sooo blessed!

8 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Brenda, I am the one that is blessed to be able to lift you up in prayer my friend. And Karry was so blessed to have had you for her friend, you have so many many wonderful memories of your dear friend.. What a truly beautiful book that you have made. I so wish I could be there with you.. know that I am continually holding you up in prayer.. my heart is just so sad for you. hugs

Snowmanlover said...

Very beautiful and so very thoughtful of you, Brenda. I am sure Karry is smiling down at you.

Audrey Frelx said...

Karry had as a beautiful a friend in you as you had in her, and I agree with Barb that she's looking down with a smile!!! The book is just beautiful!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Gorgeous book, Brenda .. what a great way for everyone to write their memories! Hang in there, Sweetie! Hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this is soooooooooooo precious Brenda...what a BEAUTIFUL book to honor her memory! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Brenda you are so special,what a beautifull way to preserve those treasued moments of your dear friend.hugs sweetie...

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Brenda! Dropping back by to wish and your family a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Happy New Year!!!!! Many blessings to you in 2011 filled with joy, peace, health and much love!