Friday, November 5, 2010

a sneak peak at my Gate Fold mini




I am working on this mini another one of Laura's designs http://followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com/. I loveee her U tube videos!!! She has inspired me sooo much! I plan on putting my nature pictures from my yard in here.
The closure was a little challenging for me due to I didn't have a "tangle free" hair tie...but I got it figured out!
Using tons of my stash...yeah!!!! The papers are Mariposa DCWV stack, I will add photo mats in the pockets.
Thank you sooo much for hanging in there with me and all your prayers!

11 comments:

flowerdisco said...

absolutely adorable, tfs! :)

Lalo said...

Awesome Brenda...love all the details...super pretty mini!!!
got to check out those u-tube videos :)

Susanne said...

Oh that looks lovely. Lots of pretty details.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love love the papers you used! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nanne said...

Oh I can't wait to see the rest.. Absolutely beautiful Brenda..
Hugs
Nanné

DeeDee said...

Hey Miss brenda..you have been working on some fun stuff.,,,keep up the good work...I love it...

sending hugs....

Kim Strother said...

Hey Brenda- I think we both got our album ideas from Laura!! I just posted the photos of my mini so please come see it. I love the gate fold album and that is one I want to give a try. You have inspired me to go for it. By the way, the dragon fly is awesome, where'd you find it? Perfect for a garden theme! xoxo-kim

~BridgetL~ said...

HI Brenda,
I just love your gate fold album. I'd love to one day make one. Hope you are doing well. :)

Amarilys said...

this looks totally awesome!

I also wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and for the birthday wishes. It means a lot to me! :)
have a wonderful day,
~Amarilys

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG! Brenda, this is just beautiful!!!

Hope all's going well! And, thanks for stopping by my blog; it's always a pleasure to have you come visit!

Vicki Chrisman said...

What a gorgeous album!!!
ps. Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog!