Here is the mini that I did for the SOUS Autumn swap. Thank you girls for having this swap....
I bought the pattern from the soooo talented Laura from The Paper Trail
I recently found her site and it was perfect timing for me. Love her U tube videos....this lady is sooo creative!!!
I am sooo happy that Lisa loved it! She has better pictures on her blog....plus prepare to be amazed her work is soooo beautiful!
I used the K& Company Fall stack from last year...love these papers!!! Cricut cartridges used were: George,Noel, Tags Bags Boxes and More,Happily Ever After, and Home Decor. Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink...thank you Kristina!!!! Fiskar punches and I used the crackle paint on my wooden fence this was a first for me.
My Bind It All was also used and tied ribbons on the O rings this was a first for me as well...I wasn't sure about how it looked so I asked the ohhh sooo talented Nanne for her feedback thanks Nanne!!
I used the SCAL program for my fall flowers and added Texture Magic for the centers.
I am wanting to do one in a Halloween theme...thinking it would make an awesome haunted house! Laura also has a coffin shaped mini I want to try and her picnic basket is sooo stinkin adorable....She has inspired me sooo much!!
Right now I am working on another one of Laura's designs her gate fold mini... my plan for it is to put all the photos that I have taken of the birds, flowers and nature shots from my yard...I am having so much fun working on it.
































7 comments:
Oh Brenda, it's just gorgeous, but your work always is.
I happen to be the lucky recipient of the beautiful birdhouse mini!!! I loooooove it!!! So much work went into this and I am honored to be the one to receive it!!! So glad I did this swap!! Thank you Brenda, now I have the itch to create one myself for a gift for my mom who loves birdhouses!!! Hopefully Laura still has the pattern for sale!!! Thank You again!!
Hugs,
Lisa
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! this is GORGEOUS Brenda! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the sunflowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Brenda, this is just totally awesome! You have the BEST ideas! So glad you found this pattern and then put all of yourself into making it soooo beautifully! Hugs and kisses!
Brenda.....this is AWESOME!!!! Look at you and what a Fabulous idea!!! So glad to see you back to creating...You bring a smile to my face!!!
Stunning, absolutely stunning work Brenda and I too am so happy to see you crafting again.. welcome back my sweet friend :O)
Hugs
Nanné
Thank you Nanne...your swap gave me something to focus on you know what i been going through this was the BEST medicine!!! And when I got paired with Lisa ....I wanted to do something extra special...she is sooo talented I wanted to make something she would like...sounds as if she did huh?
Post a Comment