Here is the mini Lisa made for me!!!
The front cover....love it!!!
I was sooo excited to join in the Autumn Mini Album swap from SOUS I was really needed something for me to focus on and I had sooo much fun doing mine for Lisa.
Here is the mini I got I just loveee it it was made by the soooo talented Lisa ....you have to make sure to check out her blog....her work is soooo awesome!!!
Tons of pictures but had to share I love every page!!!!
Here is a sneak peak of the one I did for Lisa I had sooo much fun doing hers
































9 comments:
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Brenda, this is AMAZING!!! I just loveeeeeeeee the little leaf charms dangling and love love love love the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Oh, how pretty Brenda......love all the colors and the goodies!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
Hi, Brenda! This album is beautiful!!!
Brenda, I am soooo glad you liked it. I had fun creating it!!! I love the sneak peak of the one you created for me!! Now I wait in anticipation for the mailman!!!I cant wait!!
Oh-My-Word!! you are such a lucky lady to have Lisa make you a mini..Wow!! Its absolutely breath taking and I don't even think I could come up with the proper words to discribe it :)
Hugs
Nanné
p.s. You will be joining us again for a swap right?..LOL
WOW!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!.
Oh my God this is soooooo Gorgeous. You inspire me to try to make one, don't know if will be as gorgeous as yours but I will try. Thanks for sharing with us. Love your blog.
Aww there's some great stuff in there! How exciting! What a fun time, huh?
Hope you are doing well Brenda!
Big Hugs, Leah
Mercedes I didn't make this mini the sooo talented Lisa made it for me in return I made her the Birdhouse mini for the swap. Glad you are lovin' my blog....been MIA way tooo long! Also a BIG THANKS for following me...hugs!!!!
Brenda
Post a Comment