Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Flowers


Yeah!! I been getting a little bit of crafting done in between running back and forth to the doctors office..getting tired of all the tests but still putting my faith in God that He has sent someone to help me.
These 3d flowers were sooo much fun to make I used Texture Magic for the centers and love how they turned out. I used the SCAL program and my Cricut for the flowers.

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh these are just beautiful!!!

Praying for answers for you!!! I so know how tiring these appointments can be!!!

Have a great one!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Brenda, these are beautiful!

I know you're tired of test and doctors, but I'm sure everything will be just fine. I'll be praying for good news soon!

Unknown said...

Praying that things get better real soon for you....love the flowers..miss seeing you on..huge hugs to you....
Brenda

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope you get answers soon!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those flowers!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

DeeDee said...

and they are awesome...hope all is well in your world soon my friend...hugs

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I am so glad you found a little time to play Brenda.. love the flowers. hugs

Sandi Clarkson said...

Brenda, these are totally awesome .. I would so love to have a pile of those for my scrappy projects .. heehee! Take care, sweets!

Susanne said...

Very fallish, indeed. Hang in there with the doctors; these things can take time. Hugs.

Sheri Twing said...

Brenda these are gorgeous flowers! I hope everything is better for you soon!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

We miss you and I hope all is better soon! These flowers are gorgeous!!

Deanne :)