Here are the photos of the completed explosion boxes mini albums for Nanne who is trying to help a dear friend of hers......again Nanne you gave me something to focus on which is what I am needing right now and I sooo blessed to have you as my friend and hopefully we can raise some money for her medical bills...I for sure know how that adds up....and I am so happy to be able to help out in some small way.
I used the DCWV Nursery stack and embellishments were all from my stash.I made it so the photos can be slid under the ribbon. I found the right window for getting my true colors to show for my photos but am having issues with not getting the right shot to show the trim on these boxes...any tips?
































8 comments:
Thanks for all of your sweet commments on my blog. This explosion card is sooo darling!! Hugs to you!! Thanks for stopping by, it brings a smile to my face!
Brenda, these turned out just adorable.
Please know that I am praying for you and Karry's family, I am so sad with you my friend..I so wish I was there to cry with you...
Thank you Sandy....I can't stop crying as her family we ALL loved her.. sooo many broken hearts tonight
hugs
Brenda
Love your explosion boxes! I need to make one of those myself for a friend of mine! Great crafting ..as always!
Sooooo CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Maybe take a photo outside in the natural light?? That might help with the trim! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Brenda,
I love these boxes. They are super cute. I love the colors you used.
Thanks for sharing
Stacy
Oh, Brenda, these are so adorable!
Brenda these are so sweet and adorable. I made one several years back but never finished, really. Makes me wanna do another one...and actually finish it! LOL! A tip on taking a pic.... put it on a table outside is better and squat down to the table level and you will see side view and snap the pic....you can even go back and edit the post on your blog and add it. HTH!! Hugs sweetie and have a beautiful day!! Dawn Gallop
Post a Comment