Sorry been away sooo long I got sooo sick still have a little bit in my chest..not sure how it is in your area but this was a bad one.
I did manage to get a little mini done from another one of Laura's Ustream videos.
This one is using the #10 size envelopes the flap pulls out for more photos
I used stash to finish this up and my Cuttlebug embossing folder and inked the design
































7 comments:
So good to see you posting Brenda. I have been thinking about you. Your album is beautiful. hugs
Brenda BEAUTIFUL, elegant and gorgeous!!! So sorry you have been sick, but I do know how it is. Sending you hugs and well wishes!! So glad you stopped by it means alot to me!!! You guys are my connection to the outside world....lol!! Have a wonderful weekend full of inspiration!!! Take care Brenda, Giant Hugs!!!! Dawn :o)
Hope you feel better!
Brenda so sorry to hear you have been sick..you've had a rough go lately...
Hugs to you dear one..I hope things
look up soon...
hugs
Brenda
Hope you feel better!! i have the chest yuckies too!! LOVING the album! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hope you feel better soon! Nice job on the mini, love the black and white.
Love the album. The papers are so beautiful!
Hugs, Marian.
Post a Comment