
I don't even know how to begin this post....found out yesterday my dear friend Karry lost her battle with cancer....I can't imagine my life without her....My heart aches for her family her son is on his way home from Iraq he was heading to Thailand for his wedding...wedding is now canceled....please keep Wes in your prayers and all of Karry's family.
The night before I was up all night praying for God not to take her....still trying to understand why this happens to good people. I know she is no longer in pain so that brings a small bit of comfort but I can't stop this deep pain and loss inside of me.
































17 comments:
Ohhhhhhhh Brenda! I am sooooooooo very sorry for your loss... my thoughts and prayers will be with their family! :)
I am so, so sorry for your loss, Brenda. And for her family. Huge hug and praying for you and her family!!!!!
I'm sorry for your loss, Brenda. I hope you and her family find comfort in all the wonderful memories you have of her.
Brenda my heart and prayers go out to Karry's family. and to you. Its hard losing those who we love. {{hugs}}
Brenda, you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.. I so wish I was there to cry with you... and hold you. Oh my friend I am so sad with you.
Oh, Brenda, I am so sorry to hear such sad news!!! I've seen you posting on several blogs and said to myself "I've got to make certain to drop in on Brenda, say hello and let her know I've missed her and glad to see her moving around more". Now, this! I will pray for you, Wes, and all families!!! This may not be a such a fair statement at a time like this but God is busy right now and ours isn't to question why... there's a reason he wants so many of his children HOME! My heart is with you at such a very sad time, my friend.
Brenda,, just wanted to check in and say I am praying for you..
I am so very sorry for your loss.....Oh how horrible for the family and having to cancel the wedding!!!
You are all in my thoughts and prayers!!!!
Thank you ladies sooo much for your prayers...Sandy thank you GF for checking in on me!!!
big hugs to all of you!
Brenda
I am so sorry for your loss, I am thinking of you, her family will be in my prayers.
keeping thoughts and prayers with karry and her family...and prayers with you to heal your heart...hugs my freind
Oh no sweetie I am so sorry to hear of this, stories like this just break my heart. I know she will be so missed. My prayers for you and her family will be added to my list. Please take care Brenda, we all love you and know you are an AMAZING woman. Giant hugs to you sweetie, Dawn :o)
As always dear sweet Brenda Thank you for being YOU!!!!
Brenda, if is my privilege to hold you up in prayer.. I so wish I was there with you...I think of you so often throughout the day. (have you heard from Wes? Are you doing alright?) Sending lots of love and hugs
Oh Brenda I cant imagine how you feel.I am sending you a huge hug and my love.My heart brakes for you.My prayers to you and her family.
hugs
Brenda
I have tried several times to put your button on my blog, but there seems to be in error in it. Thought it was me but you are the only one I can't put on... AND I wanted to tell you that you are still heavy on my heart.. I am covering you in prayer..
Sandy I tried fixing it since the one on the other blog brought me here and I lost it sorry....not sure what I just did.
And Sandy thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping us all in prayer....you are an awesome friend!
hugs
Brenda
I'm so sorry to hear that Brenda! Prayers going up for you and her family during these holidays. Hugs,
Amy
Post a Comment