Still working on my inside pages for my Gatefold mini..."The Path Home" this is a cut from the Cricut Fabulous Finds cartridge it is a mini! I put a piece of velum for an overlay love the little sparkles on this velum.
Also been trying to fit time in to help out Nanne who is doing a craft show for a dear friend...so far 2 explosion boxes need to embellish the insides yet...it is sooo awesome of Nanne doing this for her friend.
































6 comments:
OH Brenda, this is so beautiful..
I hit post before I finished typing..
I am so glad to see you posting again. I wish I could do something like this, you are so creative, this is gorgeous. You are so sweet to help your friend. hugs
This is GORGEOUS! I love love love that cherub/squirrel photo and LOVING the cards! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
The gate fold album is so beautiful. I also like the little exploding boxes. I wanted to send you a big hug. Thanks for coming by. Guess we all need lots of hugs these days :)
You have been busy my friend!! It is SO great to see you back!!!!
Have a wonderful week.
Deanne :)
Oh I adore this one!!!! I too love that cherub/squirrel!!!
Post a Comment