
I have been collecting digital freebies for the last couple of years...but have a hard time trying to get the hang of it. Last night I played again. This is a picture of my niece Melanie.
I am trying to get the digital scrap booking down so I can do my 365 Project digitally...Lorrie and Barb are way ahead of me!! This layout is 8x8.
I seen this quote I thought it was perfect due to the email that I received on Oct 25 that really changed my life forever! I honestly feel you don't have to be "blood" to love someone ....and to call them family.... love comes from the heart!!!
































10 comments:
Oh Brenda, that is gorgeous! Now you're going to have to teach me how to do digi layouts :)
Hugs,
Kristina
Wow Brenda...you did an awesome job with this one!!! I have never tried DIGI...it intimidates me!!!
Brenda, that is absolutely breath taking. I'm not going digital wish I had.. after seeing yours. I only have the first week of January completed.
Great layout and that heading! so true, so true! It really looks like bling on those flowers are you sure you didn't print and then add a few rhinestones? so real... thanks for another perspective of a beautifl layout.
Beautiful LO Brenda!! I love that quote...so great!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh u did a fab job!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeee those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Great job on this Brenda .. I need to give that a try myself but I have so many hard copy photos to get done. I so agree twith this sentiment. You're a special kind of gal, miss brenda.
Very nice! I need to find out more about digital art.
I'll be seeing you!
Very beautiful! You are such a warm person. That is a great digital layout. Barb and I are learning right along with you. If I can help in anyway let me know.. I am a newbie to digi too, but together we can figure it out. :) Are you using Photoshop Elements?
Love your colors in this layout. The elements are perfect.
love your layout Brenda. I've been wanting to work with digital layouts too, but have not ventured into it.. someday though....
Post a Comment