

This is a layout that I did for my Guest Designer spot for SOUS. Thank you sooo much for this opportunity ladies! Make sure to stop by and see what the girls have been doing their site is really taking off and I wish them all the best! I love these ladies and really admire their talents as well!
The sketch is sketch created by Liz Qualman specifically for Stuck On U Sketches!
You can visit her blog and see more of her work at Liz's sketch book. I fell in love with this sketch and knew I had the perfect photos to use.
These are pictures of my niece Ashley. I used DCWV Rustic Stack & the Shimmer Stack, the gold paper is from the Paper Company: India Gold (love the crinkle in this paper)and vellum from my stash.
I got to use my brand new Forever Young for the flowers, Plantin Schoolbook for the circle and hearts.
Home Accents for the flourishes and Home Decor were used for the Adore cut and flourish.
Tin Holtz Distress Ink :Tea Dye I also added Glimmer Mist to my trim.
Gold stickles were used on one of the hearts since Ashley has a heart of gold.....
The sketch is sketch created by Liz Qualman specifically for Stuck On U Sketches!
You can visit her blog and see more of her work at Liz's sketch book. I fell in love with this sketch and knew I had the perfect photos to use.
These are pictures of my niece Ashley. I used DCWV Rustic Stack & the Shimmer Stack, the gold paper is from the Paper Company: India Gold (love the crinkle in this paper)and vellum from my stash.
I got to use my brand new Forever Young for the flowers, Plantin Schoolbook for the circle and hearts.
Home Accents for the flourishes and Home Decor were used for the Adore cut and flourish.
Tin Holtz Distress Ink :Tea Dye I also added Glimmer Mist to my trim.
Gold stickles were used on one of the hearts since Ashley has a heart of gold.....
































32 comments:
Oh Brenda, what a beautiful layout (and your niece is very pretty)...I love this.
Brenda...I am so happy you were able to join us on this special week with this special sketch...you really did a beautiful job with the layout...and what a beauty she is as well. I love the color choices on this page...i too tend to be drawn to the natural tones. All of your cuts are just perfectly perfect! Don't you just love Tim Holtz...so many fab products and inspirtation galore...he is awesome...I really need to invest in some of the glimmer mist...I'm a girl who loves my sparkle...LOL...you are a true blessing and I am so happy to have you in my scrappy lfe...thanx again for honoring us with your project this week as a GD! big hugz...sandy
Oh Brenda....this one is Awesome....LOVE IT!!!!
Wishing you a great weekend!!! :-)
Brenda this is a wonderful page... I so love your work....hugs
This is so pretty, I love the colors you chose!
Glad I could bring a smile to your face with my embarrassing stories! lol Happy weekend! :D
Your layout is just lovely and I am so glad you liked my sketch. Beautiful photos of your niece and thank you for sharing.
Wow - This layout is adorable!!! Love all the details!!!
Hey brenda love the browns on this one..pretty design to your layout as well...you have a very pretty niece...
hugs
Brenda
this is gorgeous brenda!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors, that trim...and that ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy textured circle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Brenda it is so good to see you as guest designer on SOUS! Your layout is beautiful, just love the colours.
hugs
Kaye x
Gorgeous layout Brenda! Your niece is beautiful. Congrats on being guest designer on SOUS!
Beautiful layout! The papers are so pretty and I love that fringe trim!
This is gorgeous! You did a fabulous job. I love the color combo
OMG!!! Brenda, what a beautiful layout! It is stunning!
Good morning sweetie....left you a little somethin somethin on my blog!
Beautiful layout Brenda! It is really teriffic (as is all of your work) I know you're lovin the GDT spot on SOUS. Have fun.
Hugs,
Kristina
This is fantastic!
Brenda, I saw your comment on She's a Sassy Lady's blog & I just wanted to say I am so sorry for the bad news you received today...even though I do not know you it made me cry too, just thinking how you must feel! I am so sorry, I will keep your friend in my prayers! Staci
Virtual HUGS for you!
come on over to my blog i have an award for you
What a beautiful page! I love the neutral colors and the touches of glitter on the hearts!
What can I say that hasn't already been said..LOL
Your niece is beautiful and you have captured that beauty perfectly with this stunning layout.. The soft green, brown and a hint of gold.. How fab!! I love looking at this layout over and over again...
We were so blessed to have you on the guest spot at SOUS this week. :O)
hugs
Nanné
Hi Brenda..of course I was talking about you! hehehe! I appreciate so much all the time you take to come by and comment...I try explaining to my husband what it all means to me and he just doesnt get it! LOL!
This is a wonderful page and I am so very happy that you joined us at SOUS. I know we mean a lot to all of us!
This LO is amazing and I love all the details in this, the flowers are gorgeous!!!!!
p.s. I am such a big dork..I don't think I was following on your blog..but I am now! sheesh!
Brenda, so very glad you were our GD this week! I love love love this one! I thought I had left a message last Friday but you know how that day was for me. (So sorry about your friend. Don't give up hope yet!) Back to the layout... LOL .... love these colors and the FY flowers, perfect pix .. just love the whole thing! Brenda, you're the best!
First, big {{hugs}} for all your super sweet comments. You make my day. Second, this lo is beautiful! I love the detail of that flower...it's right up my alley!
Wow!!! Such a beautiful layout!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments!!! I appreciate you!!
This is a gorgeous layout! Beautiful!!!
Beautiful layout Brenda!!! I left you something on my blog!!!
WOW!! Beautiful Brenda!!! Congrats on the GD!! AWESOME!!!! So sorry about your friend!! Sending Hope and Hugs!!! Lots of Love Brenda!!! Dawn :o) (Ps thanks always for your wonderful comments)
Every time I look at this layout I see something thing else I love about it! I just wanted to let you know there is an award waiting for you on my blog.
Hugs,
Kristina
Brenda... I can't believe I didn't get over her sooner to tell you what an amazing job you did as the guest designer at SOUS!!! No wonder they picked you... you are soooo talented!! i really love this LO... just beautiful!! Congrats!
Barb :)
This is a gorgeous layout! Just beautiful!!
Post a Comment