Monday, November 16, 2009

What an awesome way to begin my week!!!


I am so happy today to begin my week by getting this award from Sandy !! Sandy this came at the perfect time you are such a blessing! And I told my self I wasn't going to cry today but Sandy these are happy tears...thank you from the bottom of my heart! I Love Ya!
When I right clicked this award I took notice it was called the "Love Ya Award"

This award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These bloggers are not interested in increasing their own status, but rather aim to find friends and be friends. The hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are born!
I agree with Sandy that this award is one of my favorites. I am passing this on to some awesome ladies:

Kristina you had faith in me and gave me my very first spot as a DT member...I love ya!
DeeDee one of my "hug-sisters" such a talent and value your friendship and emails....I love ya!
Jingle And sweet, sweet Jingle! God has truly sent you to make me get a giggle a day! Such an awesome view on life and talent...wow!.....I love ya!
Jocelyn And my sweet precious friend Jocelyn you are such an inspiration to me! You are such a blessing in my life!...Such an awesome and talented lady!I feel when you are praying for me!I Love Ya!!
Diana Fisher Ohhh my friend Diana one of the most driven & talented young ladies I know...you took me out of my comfort zone by entering challenges and following sketches! You are sooo talented and such a good mommie to Nate I love seeing your work!I really don't know how you do it all!!! I love ya!!
I wish I had all of you living next door to me and I want to thank you all for being part of my life.I hope some day I can meet you all in real life!
Also I want to thank all of my followers and let you know I did follow the rules on this one and pass it out to 5....you know me I do break some of the rules on these awards and pass them out to all of my followers. I Love ya all!!!!!
Nanne also passed this award on to me! Thank you soooo much Nanne I love ya gf! You are sooo inspiring and such a talented lady! I am sooo blessed to have you in my life!

10 comments:

Jingle said...

Wow! This is so amazingly sweet of you! I love that you took the time to say something about each of us! Thank you so much for the kind words! I am glad to have found you here in this big online world!

Kristina said...

I was going to post a comment about perfect this award is for you, then I read you've passed it on to me:) I'm honored. Love ya right back!
Hugs,
Kristina

Diana Fisher said...

Big hug to you, my friend!! I am so glad we met here in scrappy online land. You are so talented, and I just love to see your work. Thanks for always being such a great person to talk to!!

Jocelyn said...

What a sweet friend you are!!!! What a great award!!!! I will post this one later in the week!!!!! Hoping you are having a Fabulous Monday!!! :-)

Sandy said...

Brenda..thanx for the toot....love ya...you totally deserve it!!!

BlueRose said...

Great joy Brenda, I have been so busy that I haven't even been able to go visit my blogger friends. Sorry I hope to do better in the next coming up year.....LOL LOL♥

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Hi Brenda! I just wanted to say that I love your new blog look - very pretty!

xo

Nanne said...

Congrats Brenda, this is so well deserved... I too have a little something for you on my blog..
hugs
Nanne

Sandi Clarkson said...

I second .. well, third or fourth the motion heehee. See how many folks think you're awesome?! And I love your new blog look.

djp said...

what a wonderful award! and from what I can tell, you definately deserve it :)