
This was at 5:00 amHad to share this with you this morning! It was like Christmas morning for Aden when he discovered his new Lightning Mc Queen ride! I have been having trouble with him staying in his pack and play for his naps so I promised him this if he stayed in his bed for his naps....he has been escaping so we will see if this works!
I can't wait to do a layout with the pictures I get so I can use the Cars Cricut cartridge!
Not the best picture but I am sure there will be more...he is having a blast today so far!
**Update my bribe worked he did stay in his bed!!!! So maybe I can have my 2 hours of scrapping time again!! Aunt Brenda is sooo happy today!!
































17 comments:
what a little cutie he is and I can't wait to see the layouts of Aidain and his new ride !
Hugs
How fun!!! Gotta love spoiling the boys, they always looks so cute with their toys!
Aden is such a stinkin cutie!!!! Anxious to see what you do with the car templates.
Have a wonderful and productive day Brenda!!
Barb
That is so cute! He looks like he loves it!
What a lucky little guy having so much fun..cannot wait to see your pages brenda..have a good day my friend
So So cute Brenda! I try to "bribe" my kids all the time, it works on Marlee, not so much for Lilee :) I hope it works for you. Lilee has stopped napping recently cuz she learned how to climb out of her crib. There's just no stopping those thrifty toddlers! Well, sorry for the novel :)
Hugs,
Kristina
He is such a cutie! I can't wait to see the layout you do with those pics.
Don't you just love it when a little bribe works! Well done Brenda! The pics are so cute, can't wait to see the layouts.
hugs
Kaye x
what a cutie,looks like he love the new ride,tfs...
Such a cutie pie!!! Love these pics!!! Thinking of you today!!! :-)
Super photos Brenda, bribery works then? Here's hoping that he stays in bed today as well...
big hugs
En xx
Too cute!!! Thanks for stopping by A Frugal FRiend....I'm glad you like it. :-) By the way, you are quite artistic!!
So cute! SWEET ride!
So cute Brenda....love the one with his hand in the air...looks like he is rockin that new ride...LOL...love it thanx for sharing your joy with us!
Aaawww, such cute photos. Looks like he's way happy! These will be such awesome scrapping pix. He's a doll!
Oh Brenda those pictures are just too cute. I hope your feet are feeling better. hugs
What a cutie! Nice new wheels he's got there.
Post a Comment