I found a way to insert a tag for my personal message by making a hidden pocket for it....after I seen some one trying to sign one of my cards...thought I needed to so something to fix the problem...added some fibers and ribbon to the tag.
paper collection: Prima Stone Rose collection
Prima roses....some sprayed with Pashmina Glimmer mist
Petalloo Flowers & leaves
Seven Gypsys hadle
Rubber stamp: Stamp Magic from Joanns open stock
lace and bling from stash...lace was sprayed with the Pashmina Glimmer mist
used the Cricut Fabulous Finds for the hinge s on the 2 corners
I will be entering this card into these challenges:
anything goes:
anything goes:
winged thing:http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.ca/2012/06/fashionista-challenge-4-winged-things.html
anything goes:
| pocket to hold my tag |
| corner hinges from Fabulous Finds |
































11 comments:
Wow wow wowwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS Brenda! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and those flowers!!!!
Oh yes, just lovely in everyway... just love the digi and the design is so fab!
Thanks for joining us at Fashionista this challenge,
Rina Fashionista
I have been thinking of you lately my friend.. glad to see you posting again.. AND this is FABULOUS.. love the sentiment. hugs
wow brenda.this is so beautiful stunning design and i love the pretty image and colours ;D
xx coops xx
This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine! Laura x
Hi Brenda!
This is pretty cool!! The image, the colors.. The coloring.. I love it!!
Hugs
Conny
This is a beautiful creation. Thanks for joining in with our winged things challenge over at Fashionista and good luck. Hugs Julie x
Hi, Brenda! What a beautiful easel card!!! Love it!
It's been a while and I'm sorry I missed you. Know you've been in my thoughts and I hope all's well, my friend!
Hugs
Okay, Brenda, I'm missing you lots!!! Hope all is well. Sending love and blessing, and tossing in many prayers!
Just saying "hi", Brenda. Hope all is well!
Thank you for pointing me to your blog Brenda. It is such a lovely card.
Hugs & prayers are sent your way
Diane
Post a Comment