Here is another mini I made using Laura's pages from her gate fold album I re-sized it to fit the DCWV mat stacks that I picked up on clearance. Tons of Primas and Glimmer Mist on this one!!Plus flowers I made from the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge and using my stylus on a mouse pad to form them...love doing this to a flat flower. Love the Prima butterfly on the cover it matches the sequins on the ribbon on the pink tags that again a clearance item!
Added 2 lil mini albums in the pockets to hold more photos cut from the Fabulous Finds cartridge...love these lil minis and added a dotted velum for the cover page
Glimmer Mist used:Pashmina,Iridescent Gold,Popsicle, & Vintage Pink Kristina is having a sale on the Glimmer Mist hurry over to Your Memories Here to stock up!
Happy Birthday Angie!!!!
































17 comments:
Oh the whole album is so beautiful! You did an amazing job Brenda! Your daughter in law is going to LOVE this!
Hugs,
Kristina
she does Kristina!! When she was over the night before Shane said she kept talking about how pretty it was not knowing it was for her Birthday...
Thank you sooo much for your awesome sales so I was able to do this for her!
hugs
Brenda
This is beautiful! I know she will love ti and treasure it forever. Lovely colors!
OMGosh this is stunning... so elegant! Such pretty colors!
Oh Brenda, how breath taking.. wish I lived closer to you so you could teach me how to make these.. just beautiful.. hugs Sandy
Oh Brenda...this is soooo pretty!!!! I love it...What a wonderful gift!!!
Wishing you a Happy Monday!!!
This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee the flowers and that big butterfly on the front cover! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Brenda, you do the most gorgeous minis... love this one! Hope you had a happy Easter!
Wow!!! This is gorgeous Brenda.....I love the colors....and I 'm sure she was double excited when she found out it was her's.....truly beautiful.....
It's beautiful. Your daughter in law is so lucky.
Love it!
Hugs and greetings from the Netherlands,
Marian.
OMG, Brenda, this album is simply toooooooo GORGEOUS!!! And that butterfly is just amazing!!! Right now I wish I were your daughter-in-law...LOL!
What a wonderful gift to receive!!! She should feel much love.
Hugs, my dear friend! Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Easter!
Very beautiful!
Wow!! This album is so beautiful. And I love your last post "Prima" lay-out. I'm so excited to have some followers for my blog. I would love to follow you as well(can't find how to yet but will link you from my sidebar). I'll see in the Diva world! Lisa
Hi, Brenda! Came by to say hi and that I've missed you but it seems you haven't been in either. I pray all's well!
I'll be back to check on you later!
Hugs!
You are amazing! I love your work!
Such a pretty mini!! I love all the pockets there are. :)
Brittany
just stunning!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment