
I did this layout from one of Marion Smith's classes on the Live With Prima classes ...I love the Prima classes.
This is a picture of Cheyenne that I have been wanting to scrap for a while now was sooo happy to get the kit from Kristina from Your Memories Here.
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy was used for the edges of the Prima paper
Crushed Shells Glimmer Mist on the roses.
































11 comments:
Wowwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee all the flowers and that photo! Happy Easter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Wowzers... absolutely stunning! Have a Happy Easter!
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this one Brenda!!! IT IS PERFECT!!!
Wishing you a very Happy Easter!!!
What a GORGEOUS layout! I love how this looks! TFS Have a blessed Easter.
So beautiful Brenda... it's good to see you posting... I was just thinking of you yesterday... hugs
What a beautiful young lady, oh yes your page is very pretty! She steals the show!
beautiful page! Love those papers. Have a blessed Easter!
This is gorgeous, Miss Brenda! Saw it on FB but didn'y have time to leave a comment. Hope you have a blessed Easter!
Wow Brenda it's so gorgeous! I also love everything of Marion.
Hugs, Marian.
Wow, stunning. That cluster gives such dimension. Wonderfully done.
Thankyou for the Follow I love your blog and this layout is so gorgeous.
Hugs
Mariana
Post a Comment