Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bo-Bunny Midnight Frost mini album













Here is my newest mini I am working on again using Laura's binding method...love love love her designs!
I am making 2 of these for my awesome daughter-in-law and her friend they recently visited Toledo Zoo for the Festival of Trees...when I seen her awesome photos I knew I had to make something special for them.
I used the Bo Bunny Midnight Frost papers on this and all stash except for the papers which were a Christmas present from my hubby!
ohhh and I am so excited about some of the flowers I made using the Forever Young cartridge....I took a stylus and turned them over on my mouse pad lovin how they turned out!
Also distressed the edges of my photo mattes a first for me I remember Sandi doing a tutorial on it using my sissors....thank ya Sandi! love ya GF!!!
I still have to decorate the front yet and might add some fibers and ribbons to some of the photo mattes.
The Cricut cartridges used were:
Fabulous Finds for the little mini in the first page of pocket..yes a mini inside a mini!
Serenade the birdcage
Forever Young flowers
Christmas Solutions Noel for snow man & lady plus snow flakes and swirly tree
snowflakes from Heritage,A Childs Year,Winter Woodland, & Christmas Cheer
I also decided after a lot of thought and prayer to keep my blog up and running...thank you all for your support.
Will post the cover when I get it embelished

24 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

great mini album. Is that from the paper trail? boy I don't have an ounce of crafting ambition in my body right now. I need to snap out of it. Glad you are still posting :) HUGS!

Brenda said...

awww thank you! And yes Bridget it is Laura from the Paper Trail the pages are from her gate fold mini.
hugs!!!

Diana Fisher said...

:) Love this mini! The cage, deer, and snowmen are my fave parts! So glad you are keeping the blog for your crafting.

Audrey Frelx said...

Brenda, the album is beautiful! Great job!

Kristina said...

BEAUTIFUL Brenda!! Love the colors and the mix of flowers and snow flakes. Gorgeous girl!!

Hugs,
Kristina

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay! for keeping your blog going! I love love love love this! I loveeeeeeee those trees and the little birdcage! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Well, Miss Brenda, this is just too gorgeous! I have been thinking about ordering one of her kits sometime soon. Thanks for the toot and also for coming by my blog today! So glad that you are going to keep posting!

Brenda said...

Sandi this was not from a kit or one of her patterns for sale it was from one of her videos...a freebie
hugs
Brenda

Marian said...

Wow, your mini is beautiful! Looking forward to see the cover of the mini. Good luck with it.
It's good to here that you are keeping your blog running.

Hugs, Marian.

Jocelyn said...

So glad that you decided to keep the blog up...you know how much we love you!!!

That mini is adorable!!!! Love all the Fabulous details!!!

Have a great one!!! :-)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so happy you decided to keep your blog.. what a beautiful mini album.. hugs.

Tracy said...

This is so pretty.

Jan Hennings said...

A beautiful album and the jewels, vellum, trees and design are amazing :)

Unknown said...

Yay !!!! you are staying, so very happy to hear this....and wow lovin the mini album it is so beautifull.I just love that winter woodland cart...one of my faves..super job....
hugs
Brenda

Sandy said...

I love making minis and this one is sooooo beautiful...the colors, cuts and techniques have created a wonderfl piece of art...what a beautiful and generous gift...they will be so happy!!!! Well done my friend...hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenda!
This is just too cool! Love the pages and how strong and lovely the colors are...love when the colors/papers do all the work!
Sorry its been so long since I've been by!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just gorgeous!!!!

Sandy said...

well gosh...i can't remember if i already left you the message that i have something for you...i'm getting old...LOL...so anyway...i have something for you on my blog when you have time!

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Brenda these mini albums are all amazing! You are so rocking them! Gorgeous colors and so ready to add photos! Love them! The cuts are awesome too!!! BTW love Candlebox they have always been a favorite of mine!! A pure pleasure to listen too. Brenda I want to thank you so much for all the comments you leave me, it really means alot to me!! I am the worst at getting around to leave comments, but I always say you gotta give alittle to get alittle...lol! So just know I will get around to it! Giant Hugs, Dawn

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Brenda! I was thinking about you and wanted to drop in to say hello and that I hope you're doing okay.

A great big hug to you!

Brens Designs said...

WOW! Amazing! I absolutely love the papers, details and all of the extras you put in this. Gorgeous!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Gorgeous little album! :-D

Nanne said...

I'm so late but better late than never..LOL
Beautifully made Brenda, you should be very proud!! Love all of the cricut cuts you were able to add to it and the colors are fantastic..
Hugs
Nanné

Faith Abigail Designs said...

This album is so gorgeous! I love how much detail you've put in it.