Here is another Mini Album I did using Laura's method. Yes #10 envelopes!!! I did the binding a little different on this one I put the ribbon on the inside of the cover.
I made this using ALL stash...the paper is from The Paper Company and journaling was from the Teresa Collins Documented.
The photo mats were cut from the Winter Woodland cartridge.... using the Design Studio I didn't even know I had this cart....shame on me!! Button on flower was on clearance from work, the cuttlebug die was used for the photo corner made it so the photo can slide in...also made with the "velvet paper"
I punched the flowers from "velvet paper" and added bling Laura is turning me into a punch addict!
I am thinking this would be a perfect mini for a wedding or prom photos or another special event...I am sooo happy the way it turned out!!
































13 comments:
Beautiful! Very elegant...
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the black/white theme! BEAUTIFUL!!! Merry Christmas!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Loving this one. And just want to say a big hurray that you are back to crafting again! Have missed your lovely details! Have a blessed Christmas, Sweetie!
Oh Brenda this is BEAUTIFUL ... Merry Christmas to you my friend.
Brenda, what a beautiful album!!!
I wanted to stop in and let you know I've been thinking of you, and wish you and your family a wonderful and blessed holiday!!!
I'll be back!
I wanted to stop by and wish you a very Merry Christmas. I hope you and your family had a fabulous day :)
Love it! I love watching her videos. Haven't tried anything yet but still love to watch them!
Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!
Great, great project!!!!!
Beautiful mini! I love punches too, they can be quite addictive. :) Thank you for stopping by the Zutter blog hop!
This is so pretty....I love how you tied your ribbon on the out side like this....I will have to tried this.....tfs
Just a note to tell u that u still in my prayers. I hope things are going well for u my friend. I think of u often. Hugs
This is beautiful. Might have to try this for my daughter's wedding as a guest book.
I can't believ those all just envelopes, So stunning!!!
Wow, this is a beautiful album you made!
Thank you for all you comments on my blog. Very sweet of you.
Huges back, Marian.
Post a Comment