Tuesday, December 14, 2010

another mini and a BIG Congrats to Diana!!!



I finally got my issue of Paper Crafts!!!! And I love what I am seeing on page 73!! I am sooo proud of you Diana!!!! You are one of the most driven young ladies I know and there is no stopping you now GF!!!! Just hope you remember me when you get all famous...
I managed to finish another envelope mini album inspired by Laura.
This one I used the DCWV All Dressed Up Stack my stash for embellishments. And I added ribbon to the binding...Laura showed us this technique on her Ustream love it!!!!
Story Book was used for the photo mats

10 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Brenda, you are the BEST! I am seriously blushing. Thank you for being such a great friend!!

Jocelyn said...

So pretty....love this...the colors are Fabulous!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very pretty Brenda

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, that looks super yummy, Brenda!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww you are soooooooooooo sweet to Diana!!! You are right...she soooooooooo deserves it!! I love love love love love love that mini! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

This is a gorgeous mini!!!

Unknown said...

Very nice...Merry christmas to you and yours...I hope that 2011 treats you better than 2010 has...hugs..Brenda

Amarilys said...

this is awesome! love the binding! Congrats to Diana too!

I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. It brightens my day to see all your comments. I appreciate it you taking your time to do that! Merry Christmas!
~Amarilys

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Brenda, this is beautiful! And thank you for stopping by my blog, I am so happy you enjoyed my devotional today. God bless you!!!!!

Jan Hennings said...

LOVE, love this mini :)