
I received this award from Nanne....most of you who know me should know by now how talented I this this girl is!!! I really think Provocraft needs to put her on their payroll...they just won't listen to me....I LOVE her work and she is sooo awesome! I am very blessed to have her in my life.
Nanne thank you sooo much for thinking of me!
Rules for this award are:
1, Give a top ten list of things that make you happy
2. Give a top five lust of trivia about myself
3. Share the award with only 5 people and ask them to do the same
4. Link the blogs you choose and link the blog of the person who gave it to you.
Here is the top 10 list of things that make me happy:
1. God's love for me
2. My hubby! Gary
3. My son and daughter in law! Shane & Angie
4. My fur babies: Ferdette Maybelle, Joy & Dora
5. The first cup of coffee in the morning...gotta have that!
6. Going camping....sooo excited about the camper we just bought!
7. Crafting make me sooo happy...wish I had more time for it!
8. Getting a bargain...that really makes me happy!
9. Kids....I love 'em!!! They bring sooo much joy and happiness to my life!
10. You...all my blogger friends! God has blessed me sooo much with the friendships that I have formed!
Top 5 trivia about myself:
1. I love those Peach Gummy rings!
2. I have glaucoma
3. I have diverticulitis...no more popcorn & peanuts for me!
4. I am sooo terrified of doctors...always have been always will...and I hate shots!
5. Past jobs include: bar tending, floral designer,and a rip-saw operator!
The 5 that I am sharing this award to are:
Nanne thank you sooo much for thinking of me!
Rules for this award are:
1, Give a top ten list of things that make you happy
2. Give a top five lust of trivia about myself
3. Share the award with only 5 people and ask them to do the same
4. Link the blogs you choose and link the blog of the person who gave it to you.
Here is the top 10 list of things that make me happy:
1. God's love for me
2. My hubby! Gary
3. My son and daughter in law! Shane & Angie
4. My fur babies: Ferdette Maybelle, Joy & Dora
5. The first cup of coffee in the morning...gotta have that!
6. Going camping....sooo excited about the camper we just bought!
7. Crafting make me sooo happy...wish I had more time for it!
8. Getting a bargain...that really makes me happy!
9. Kids....I love 'em!!! They bring sooo much joy and happiness to my life!
10. You...all my blogger friends! God has blessed me sooo much with the friendships that I have formed!
Top 5 trivia about myself:
1. I love those Peach Gummy rings!
2. I have glaucoma
3. I have diverticulitis...no more popcorn & peanuts for me!
4. I am sooo terrified of doctors...always have been always will...and I hate shots!
5. Past jobs include: bar tending, floral designer,and a rip-saw operator!
The 5 that I am sharing this award to are:
~BridgetL~
Audrey Frelx
~ Lorrie ~
Sandy from Ukiah
Stacy http://lovethatbug.blogspot.com/
I see I do have more awards to pick up and pass out I want to thank you all again! I promise I will be back before too long and get caught up!
**** UPDATED!! I also received this award from sweet & talented Leanne...you ladies need to visit her beautiful blog and check out her wonderful work!! Thank you sooo much Leanne for thinking of me and passing this award my way...sorry it is taken so long to pick up.
You ladies are sooo awesome and again I am sooo blessed!!! You are all gonna make me cry tears of joy!!!
































4 comments:
Brenda,
Thanks for making my day brighter! I love the award.
Oh, one thing though, (Peach Gummy Rings, are ya sure?) Just kidding!
Stacy
Love the music on your blog, it makes me just wanna get up and dance ((that is, if I could actually dance..I think I would scare my dog..LOL))
Oh, Brenda. Thank you so much for the award, this is so sweet of you! I will pick it but post it later today. My hand is really giving me some misery right now and I'm really trying to deal with it. I've been trying to craft, that takes my mind off the pain somewhat, but it's slow going. I have to keep starting and stopping. Again, thanks so much; you just came right back being a big ole sweetheart!
Hugs!
I'm really laughing at Stacy's response!!! If she thinks she can't dance, she should see me!!! I'm the original left feet dancer -- LOL!!! Everyone laughs at me but I don't care, it's fun, I enjoy it and so I do it -- every chance I got. I'm told I have no shame!!! Now that's pretty bad!!! (I have to admit, I have to laugh at mysef tho, because I can imagine what I must look like...heee-heee)!
Congrats Brenda, we all love you .. so your name is everyhwere!
Post a Comment